(Updated April 12, 8:27)
Welcome on the iPhone programming course forum. On this forum you can ask questions about the (optional) assignments given during the first lecture. There will be a couple of student assistants active to answer the questions (names listed below).
Some points of interest:
- The example code from the lecture is now available: iVote http://iphone.opentoko.org/iVote.zip, second example http://iphone.opentoko.org/vb2.zip and finally the PickerView http://iphone.opentoko.org/PickerView.zip.
- The slides for the second part of the lecture from April 9 are available online: http://iphone.opentoko.org/. You can find the assignments in these lecture slides.
- Before asking a question, please check on the forum if the question was not asked before.
- Preferably write your questions in English, not all student assistants speak Dutch. If you feel uncomfortable stating your question in English, then posting your question in Dutch is fine as well.
- Feel free to create a new topic/thread for your question.
- XCode and the iPhone SDK will *only* run on a Macintosh. Your Macintosh must have an Intel processor and run Leopard (10.5) or higher. Windows, Tiger (10.4) and Macs with PowerPC processors are not supported.
The following student assistants will be answering the questions:
Joey van der Bie