[Course] Introduction to Programming 2017
Posted: 08 December 2017 11:16 PM
Administrator
RankRank
Total Posts:  34
Joined  2013-09-16

Important news! Since there are a lot of students taking the IP exam this year, the exam will take place in two rooms.

First year students, please come to room 413.
Everyone else, room 312 is your destination.

In both cases, the exam will take place between 10:00 and 13:00 on Wednesday, December 13.

Good luck!

P.S.: Directly after the exam, please take a minute to fill in the evaluation form for the IP course.

Signature 

Mail me at:
m.a.gomez.maureira [at] liacs.leidenuniv.nl

Posted: 21 December 2017 11:56 PM   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRank
Joined  2013-09-16

The results for the exam are in! Download the PDF from my Dropbox here to check your result. Also please let your fellow classmates know as well.

P.S.: If you also wonder what dog names people chose in the exam - you can find out on page 2.

Signature 

Mail me at:

Posted: 11 January 2018 08:40 PM   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRank
Joined  2013-09-16

The results of the course project evaluation are in - and with those also the final grades. You can download them from here:
[Download]

Arzu and me have seen a wide range of interesting projects, including games, visualisation tools, and artistic expressions. I hope the course has provided you with the necessary foundation to express yourself through code - and given you the satisfaction of solving the problems that come up in the process. It was great seeing you progress. Now go forth and make computers do your bidding!

Signature 

Mail me at:

Posted: 12 January 2018 03:13 PM   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRank
Joined  2013-09-16

A small addendum: Official grades can only be full or half grades. As such, your final grade will be rounded up or down (.1, .2, .6 and .7 are rounded down, the rest is rounded up; each to the closest half-mark respectively).

Signature 

Mail me at:

Posted: 25 January 2018 02:39 PM   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRank
Joined  2013-09-16

The results of the retake exam are in! You can download them as PDF from here.

Signature 

Mail me at: