[Course] New Media New Technology 2017
Posted: 26 March 2017 10:14 PM
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2015-09-09

Hi all,

I am Dan, I will be supporting the openFrameworks session of the next NMNT class on the upcoming Friday.

As you all have seen in the last part of Lab1 from Peter, you ought to be prepared with openFrameworks necessities before the next class. Since there might be some large downloads and other time consuming events, in order for you not to miss any fun part of the workshop, please do not forget to download openFrameworks and make sure the IDE - XCode (Mac), Visual Studio (Windows) - is installed beforehand. React to this post if you run into some issues.

See https://sites.google.com/site/newmedianewtechnology2017/resources/working-with-openframeworks for instructions and get familiar with openFrameworks a bit more.

We are very looking forward to seeing your Old New Media projects!

Bests,
Dan

Posted: 12 April 2017 03:34 PM   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2015-09-09

Hi all,

Just want to remind you for the oFs question hour tomorrow afternoon.
It will be in 406 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
It will be useful if you can send me a brief description of the problem you have at hand. Reply to this thread or email me ( .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) ).
Also, let me know if you have any suggestion or confusion about the exercise and demos, so that we can improve on that.
Good luck with all the deadlines!

Bests,
Dan