< 1 2
2 of 2
[Course] Creative Research 2016
Posted: 07 December 2016 10:52 AM   [ # 16 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2016-09-06

Hi Guys!

This website allows you to easily create bibliographies. It’s pretty self-explanatory, you can just search using the name of the article/book/whatever you want to cite and it generates the citation in whatever style you choose.

Also, using the Leiden University Online Library, you can log in to search for articles directly through the university’s own catalogue (use your usis/blackboard credentials). They also have a neat “UBL Get Access” button on the page, that you can drag to your toolbar. With this, you can find articles with Google Scholar, and it allows you to log in to your Leiden account from the page the article is on, by clicking on the link in your toolbar. It’s super useful.

Hope this helps!

Lotte

Posted: 27 February 2017 09:56 PM   [ # 17 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  763
Joined  2007-05-02

Dear students,

After reading carefully through all your papers, I have (finally) evaluated the 7-papers assignment. My apologies for the extensive delay, I have done my best, but am fully swamped in work. I hope and expect to complete the remaining evaluations soon now, since the 7-papers assignment was by far the most work.

The results and my written evaluations are in the course vault.

Kind regards,
Maarten

Posted: 13 March 2017 11:30 PM   [ # 18 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-05-02

The results of assignment 7 (find creative research) are inside the course vault. I hope to find time to complete all evaluations soon.

Posted: 28 March 2017 01:32 PM   [ # 19 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-05-02

The evaluations of the project papers are inside the course vault. I hope to publish the final course results soon, but some grades/papers are still missing.

Posted: 28 March 2017 09:40 PM   [ # 20 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-05-02

I have evaluated the retake for assignment 4 (write abstract). The results are inside the course vault.

Posted: 28 March 2017 09:42 PM   [ # 21 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-05-02

Dear students,

the compiled grades for the Creative Research course are inside the course vault. My apologies for the long wait, but with the doubled student population (as opposed to last year’s course) it was a h*ll-of-a-job to evaluate all your works.

All the best,
Maarten

< 1 2
2 of 2