Looking for participants
Posted: 04 May 2015 06:08 PM
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2012-09-11

Hello everyone,

I am looking for participants in an experiment as part of my graduation project.

My research revolves around whether heartbeat-sharing can communicate emotions across a distance, and the impact of familiarity between communication partners on this process. For this purpose I have constructed a pair of extremely fashionable devices that allow the streaming of heartbeats from one person to another.

You can find more detailed information about the whole procedure (including the when and where) here: http://shebsheb-experiments.de/2015/05/graduation-looking-for-participants/

Two little caveats you might want to know right away:
1) To participate you will have to come to a lab at the TU Delft
2) Unfortunately, I won’t be able to offer you much in terms of compensation for your time and effort beyond a friendly word, a coffee and some sweets. 

If you are interested in helping me out, or have further questions, please send an email to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Since familiarity plays a role in my research you are more than welcome to bring along your significant other or some friends! Age also does not matter, as long as that someone has a pulse, understands English and is coming voluntary.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
Bernd