Job for SuperCollider/QuartzComposer developer
Posted: 01 September 2013 02:12 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2012-01-15

To those living around Amsterdam, if any, the following request. I am looking for a software developer, technical assistant and adviser, who would be able to perform maintenance on THE WEARABLE and help bring it’s development to the next level. THE WEARABLE is an ‘augmented reality’ cinema walk that uses SuperCollider to steer QuartzComposer visuals, providing a wearer with an experience of ‘Digital LSD’. THE WEARABLE is used to educate mental health care professionals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMQuEgy0m_8

The person I am looking for would preferably be specialized in Super Collider and Quartz Composer. Sadly, the original designer left the country for an amazing job opportunity, and in doing so, has left a huge gap. Working on the project from a distance proves difficult. We have had great new inputs, but sadly these developers have very little time to work, they are just too successful already. The project is in need of maintenance and further development from some one who has the time to fully dive into the project in a more structured manner. As the project develops, this could turn into a sustainable part-time job.

If you’re interested send me an email at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)